Corporate Wellness & Chair Massage Services
Chair Massage Services Enhances Corporate Wellness Programs
Break the tension caused by hard work; include Corporate Chair Massage Services into your wellness program or customize your very own wellness program by choosing any of the following wellness services we offer:
- Chair & or Table Massage
- Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine
- Stress Reduction Meditation
That’s the Spot Massage provides easy access to massages right in your office, wherever you’re located.
As stress increases at work, it physically takes a toll on your body. Muscle tension can result from sitting at a computer for extended periods along with inflammation from elevated levels of stress hormones like cortisol.
It’s not always possible to lighten the workload but having access to massage services will help employees to manage the stress and focus on what matters.
The That’s the Spot Massage Advantage:
We offer traditional Corporate Sponsored/Paid Massage wellness programs, where the company picks up the full tab as a gift to employees.
– Or –
Try our unique Employee Sponsored/Paid Massage services system that allows employees to schedule and pay for their individual massages online.
That’s the Spot Massage makes it easy for employees to schedule massages in multiple office locations with access to trained massage therapists across the nation.
We need only a small space in your office to transform it into a place of tranquility and serenity.
Your work environment will not be compromised; our gifted massage therapists are quiet and respectful.
We can offer both chair & table massages, depending on your preference and available space.
If the workload is too demanding during normal business hours, we have the flexibility to schedule sessions in off peak hours like early in the morning, during lunch or at the end of the day.
We take care of the setup and breakdown, leaving your place of business just as we found it.
Proven Benefits of Corporate Chair Massage Services:
– According to the Touch Research Institute (TRI), massage is an effective treatment for many common ailments that could affect the workplace including:
- Back Pain
- High Blood Pressure
– One TRI study in particular showed that employees who participated in regular 15 min massages were less stressed and performed tasks better than a control group.
– The American Institute of Stress did a study that estimated 1 million workers are absent every day due to stress.
David Palmer, co-developer of the first massage chair explains, “Sitting in a massage chair opens up the back muscles, relieves strain on the neck and provides a gentle respite for eyes usually glued to a computer monitor. Even 15 minutes of massage to the neck, back, arms and hands can increase circulation, returning energy levels and helping keep the body injury free.”
– An article in the Financial Times backs up the evidence with hard numbers. After implementing a massage therapy program one company saw a 25% decrease in time off for work-related injuries, and a $200,000 decrease in compensation claims.
– High profile companies like Google, Boeing, Eddie Bauer, Motorola and Amoco all include massages as in office benefits. Recruiters report that it is a great incentive for attracting and retaining top talent.
Simply request a quote from, That’s The Spot Massage and let us help you integrate Chair Massage Services into your corporate wellness program.